Pages

Favorite Quotes

Shayleenb's favorite quotes


"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."— Mark Twain

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tomorrow :D

Tomorrow is the 4th of July. :D It's on a Sunday this year which is a little sad... Usually on the 4th our Church has a softball game in the morning just one block from our house, which is tons of fun. Oh well, we're going to the big party at the W's house. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D It's going to be pretty awesome. We went last year for the first time and I had a wonderful time.

There's a pie baking contest and I'm entering an apple pie. I'll post about everything else there is on Monday probably. :D But tonight it's already 11:23 on a Saturday night so I should get to bed at a decent time.

So I'll content myself with a quiz:


You Make Interesting Waves


You're content to sail along until you're inspired to change things.

You don't make waves for their own sake, but you're not afraid to shake things up with the time is right.

You are generally a calm person, but when something takes hold of you, you have an unmatched energy.

You don't do things the normal way, that's for sure. You make waves unlike any seen before.


And a quick summary of my recent life. :)

I'm supposed to be taking complete control of the household for Mama so she can spend her time sewing and drawing so we can set up an Etsy shop. It's kind of difficult, but I know I'll get it over time. It's not too hard.

Today I didn't do anything too interesting. I walked to the produce store near our house, made a pie, did laundry, cleaned house, gave little kids baths, etc...

While I was making the pie we watched this movie called Ramen Girl. I have decided I want to learn Japanese. :D

Japanese and Hindustani. And I want to learn to sing Hindustani. :D

Goodnight my friends!

Loads and heaps of love

Shayleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3