Pages

Favorite Quotes

Shayleenb's favorite quotes


"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."— Mark Twain

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 8

Day 8: A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life.

Wow... That's a hard one...

I think one of the most important people in my life has been Forrest.

Forrest, you and I have been best friends forever. Played forts, wars, "Bunting", "Kaw birds"... Told each other hilarious stories late at night.
We did everything together for years, you were my first and my only friend for a very very long time.
We could know what the other person was trying to say in completely random situations. "You know that thing we did that time?" "Oh, yeah! That was so much fun!"
I love you my brother :)

Shay

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. Do you think there's any possibility that Tink will say this about Peter when she is your age? Nah, niether do I! sigh

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0 3