Pages

Favorite Quotes

Shayleenb's favorite quotes


"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."— Mark Twain

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 2

Day 2: A favorite movie. :D

Equally hard to decide on...

I think for this post I will use

I Have Found It

(Kandukondain Kandukondain)starring Aishwarya Rai.

It's an Indian version of Sense and Sensibility and I loooove it. :D :D :D

"Marianne"

"Elinor"

"Elinor" with her "Willoughby"



It's very late and a Saturday night, so I'm not going to really say anything else, except that this is a very very good movie and I would highly recommend it. The music and dancing are wonderful and so are the costumes. :D



I really want to make the dress she wears about two minutes into this song.

Oh, and the movie isn't in English, but there are subtitles. :P I personally think it adds to the movie, but it does make it so that you have to really watch it. You can't look down at all.



I really wonder how long it takes to film just one song... There's so many outfit changes... Seven in this one four and a half minute song. :P



This song is so beautiful sounding... I want to learn it. :P

Anyways, it's a lovely movie. :)

Goodnight all!

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3