Pages

Favorite Quotes

Shayleenb's favorite quotes


"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."— Mark Twain

Monday, July 19, 2010

!!! :D

Well, I have been keeping up with the 30 day challenge, but it does make it hard to keep up on everything else that happens. :P

Ok, Friday was pretty awesome. :D :D :D Elisa, Mama and I went to Portland and walked around Downtown all afternoon. We went to Pioneer Square and saw the sand castles everyone was building. I though this one was particularly impressive. Look at the wings! I wonder how they did that...

We also went to the mall there and then to Pizzicato, the best pizza place ever!!! We had puttanesca which is the best kind. :D Love love love!

After that we went to Magpies.

A retro clothes store which I LOVE!!!!!! I know, I know... :P I love a lot of things, but I really do love this store! :D I love vintage things so much, especially fifties and this place has some of the most amazing vintage clothing! There was this yellow 50's prom dress that I wanted so badly and this blue one with this awesome pink sash, and a beautiful beautiful pink dress with a scarf to go with it. Then there were at least three other dresses that made me wish so badly I had the money and the reasons to buy them... *sigh... I need to be come rich and famous. :P

Anyways after that we went to Buffalo Exchange and Elisa bought a GIR T-shirt. :) Not the one I would have chosen... But still, it's kind of cute.

This one is more along the lines of what I would choose, but what I would really want is one of GIR singing "The Doom Song"!!!
The last place we went was a store that I think was called Everyday Music, but I'm not sure... But I was asking the guy at the counter about Radiohead and it was really funny. :P He looked at me really weird like you...?? Radiohead? lol I guess I don't look the type to listen to it?

BUT!!! The real reason we went to Portland in the first place was because the choir that I sing in was asked to sing the National Anthem at a Beaver's baseball game!!! :D :D :D



See it from every angle!!!


But yeah. That was pretty awesome. :D And I just found out that there were actually over 7,000 people there. We sang in front of that many people... It's way less scary to sing with a group than it is singing by yourself, but still... That's a lot of people, I'm surprised I wasn't more nervous. :P

Anyways, I'm finally going to bed!

Goodnight!

Shayleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3