Pages

Favorite Quotes

Shayleenb's favorite quotes


"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."— Mark Twain

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 4

Day 4: A favorite television program.

Finally an easy question! :D Doctor Who is definitely by number one favorite TV show as most of you know. :D Stargate and Leverage come in close behind, but Doctor Who is the best. Ever.

My favorite Doctor of course is number 10, David Tennant. :D

And my favorite companion is Rose, Billie Piper.

Their relationship, I think, is one of the most beautiful and understated love stories on TV.

Their first and really their only real kiss was to save her life.



So. Sad. :'(




But one of my favorite episodes was with the 11th Doctor and Amy Pond. Vincent and the Doctor. I cried so hard...

We watched this episode very soon after we watched a documentary about Vincent Van Gogh. I didn't think I would ever cry at a documentary...





And there I go crying again... I just wish it were real... That Vincent had known how his pictures had lasted...

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3