Pages

Favorite Quotes

Shayleenb's favorite quotes


"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."— Mark Twain

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

at one in the morning...

So, it's 11:21 at night, I have a headache, we're in the middle of watching a movie, and I was out this evening. BUT, I said I would post or you could kill me. :P

And now the movie is over and it's 12:45. :P :P :P Plus my headache has increased to monstrous sizes. Meh

So, the 4th was pretty awesome. :) We went to Church, as usual and after the meal we went home to get ready to go to the W's. I got a ride there with Rebekah so I got there a whole lot sooner than the rest of my family. :P I spent just about the entire party talking to my friends and watching people play volley ball. :D Pretty fun! :D

Monday was Charity's 18th birthday. We went to their house and played Uno just about the whole time. :P

And today I went and saw Toy Story 3 with a bunch of friends.

It was all in all a very very good few days. :)

Other than that I have started transcribing a sermon for our Church. It's rather difficult. You have no idea how many times I have listened to certain parts of it... :P :P :P It's very very repetitive work. But I enjoy typing, so... :)

Also I am very mad. :( On Monday I walked all the way to the bank to cash a check. Irene went with me and we went to look at the clearance section of shoes at Fred Meyers. Irene bought a pair of shoes for nine dollars and I found a pair that I just love which were also nine dollars. So I went to go cash my check so I could get the shoes... But... Apparently the bank is closed on the 5th of July... SO STUPID! :( So I couldn't get the shoes, or cash my check.

So today, I walk back up there with Mama. And... the sale was over! The shoes were back up to thirty dollars. :'( I am very sad.

Anyways...

There was a very interesting sermon on Sunday. It brought a lot of questions to my mind.

Something I have thought a lot about is how much loyalty should we owe to our country? I love my country very much. I am proud to be an American. I am not proud of our government though.

But my head hurts way too much right now to get into all that. :P

Toy Story 3 was pretty awesome. :) Very funny. I liked it much much more than Toy Story 2.

But I'm going to bed now.

Goodnight my dears...

Much love to you all

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3