Pages

Favorite Quotes

Shayleenb's favorite quotes


"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."— Mark Twain

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 6

Day 6: A moment you wish you could relive.

I was just reminded that I still had to do this post. :P Hem hem. And I have two minutes to do it in or it will be tomorrow's post. I doubt it's going to happen, but here goes.

I have a horrible horrible memory and I think I have to agree on Nathan, most things are things I wish I could go back and change, not really just relive... But there are a few. :)

My high school graduation, though that's still really a change one.

The last couple KA dinner theaters that I got to see. :D

The baseball game. (I know that wasn't that long ago, but it's still a memory!)

Oaks Park...

I think that's all that I can remember right now. :P

And I did it in time! *gasp*

Much love!

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3