Pages

Favorite Quotes

Shayleenb's favorite quotes


"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."— Mark Twain

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

:P

Ok, so I know I said I would do a real post today... But it's now tomorrow and I'm tired and I have things I need to do tomorrow. So, no real post. :P :P


You Are Red




You are a highly passionate person, and you'd stand up and fight for anything you believe in.

You're a lot like the founders of the United States. You are a bit of a revolutionary.

Like most modern Americans, you are have things you love and hate about the USA ... and you're not afraid to say what they are.

Keep expressing your opinion and acting to fix what's wrong. People like you are what makes the USA great.




You Have a Big Smile




You can get easily overwhelmed by your emotions. When you're happy, it's hard not to have a huge grin.

You are a very enthusiastic and energetic person. Some may even call you bubbly.

You're the first person your friends want to call when they have good news. You're always up for some celebrating.

You're never jealous when other people are happy. You want everyone to be smiling!


Instead, stupid quizzes that I am addicted to!!! Isn't that awesome? :D :P

I promise I will do a better post tomorrow. If I don't you have my permission to kill me. Ok? :P

Love you all heaps!

Shayleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3