Pages

Favorite Quotes

Shayleenb's favorite quotes


"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."— Mark Twain

Monday, January 10, 2011

Tangled again... :) = Song of the Day

On Saturday Forrest, Elisa, Chris, and I all went and saw Tangled. It was my second time and it was even better than the first. :D Everything about that movie is just so lovely... The music, the colors, the story.

I am going to learn this song. I've learned Only Hope by Mandy Moore and it was a fun song to sing. Her range isn't too hard for mine.


If you haven't seen the movie yet then don't watch this video. You have to see it all together. This scene is my favorite, this song is my favorite song right now, and this movie is my favorite movie for the moment. :)

Tomorrow, well today I guess, I have to get up early for work so I'm going to go to bed now.

Goodnight and much love!

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3