Pages

Favorite Quotes

Shayleenb's favorite quotes


"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."— Mark Twain

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A tag

5 Random Things About Myself:
1. The most random thing I have ever said was "apple cadavers".
2. I almost always sleep on my stomach.
3. I know how to install A-35's, sheet rock, and a sink.
4. I've broken my small toe.
5. I have moved at least seven times.

5 strange Things About Myself:
1. I drink coffee at midnight, or one in the morning as the case may be. :P
2. I would take chips over chocolate most of the time.
3. My first love was the crocodile hunter. :D
4. I have an obsession with pink grapefruit.
5. I wore a broken mood ring for a very long time. :P

5 Things On My Dresser:
1. Bracelets
2. Pictures
3. Hand Lotion
4. Splatter Board
5. Nail Polish

5 Of Your Best Friends:
1. Benny
2. Beka
3. Juli
4. Suzy
5. Chris
6. Bethany
7. Scott
8. Nathan
9. Katy

5 Things You Love To Do:
1. Sing
2. Dance
3. Read
4. Talk to my friends
5. Listen to music

5 People You Are Tagging:
Anyone else who wants to do it. :)

1. What was the highlight of your life? Gosh... I don't know
2. Who’s truck were you in last? Scott's
3. When is the next time you will kiss someone? I don't know :P
4. What colors are you wearing? Pink, brown, grey
5. How long is your hair? Medium long
6. Who do you have a crush on? :)
7. Last thing you ate? A bowl of oats.
8. Last thing you drank? A cup of coffee
9. Where did you sleep last night? In my bed.
10. Are you happy right now? Yes
11. What did you say last? "What else do I love to do?"
12. Where is your phone? I don't have one.
13. What was the last museum you went to? I went to one in California and saw the stone Chinese soldiers.
14. What color are your eyes? Blue
15. Who came over last? Chris and Scott
16. When was the last time your heart was broken?
17. Who/what do you hate/dislike? Obama
18. What are you listening to? Stargate Atlantis
19. If you could do one thing right now, what would it be? Um... Spend time with my friends. :)
20. What is your favorite smell? Pink Grapefruit!!!!!
21. Who makes you the most happy? My friends :D
22. What were you doing at midnight last night? They Shoot Canoes Don't They?
23. Are you left handed? No
24. Have you ever liked one of your brother/sister’s friends? It depends on how you look at it...
25. What is the last Alcoholic beverage you had? Wine
26. When is your b-day? December 3rd
27. Who was the last person to text you? I don't text
28.When was the last time you jumped in a swimming pool? Future Woman's Camp 2 Years ago.
29. Where was the last place you went shopping? I'm not sure... Fred Meyers probably
30. How do you feel about your hair right now? I don't really care.
31. Do you have any expensive jewelry? What is expensive?
32. AIM or MSN? ?
33. Where does most of your family live? In America.
34. Are you an older child or do you have siblings? . . .

35. Name 10 of your favorite songs!
1) I See The Light-Tangled Soundtrack
2) 18th Floor Balcony-Blue October
3) You Picked Me-A Fine Frenzy
4) Falling Slowly-Glen Hansard
5) Better Together-Jack Johnson
6) A Dustland Fairytale-The Killers
7) You and Me-Lifehouse
8) Unintended-Muse
9) Idioteque-Radiohead
10) Impossible Germany-Wilco

36. What did you think when you got up? My head hurts
37. Do you drink beer? Yucky
38. Facebook or myspace? Facebook
39. Do you have T-Mobile? No
40. What is your favorite subject? It was science41. What kind of boy/girl do you fall for? :)
42. Do you have any talents? Not really :P
43. Have you ever been IN a wedding? I was a flower girl once a long time ago.
44. Do you have kids? No
45. Did you take a nap today? No
46. Ever met someone famous? I met the woman who plays Sophie once. And I saw Hardison, Parker, and Nate. But I'm not sure they're famous...
47. Do you want to be famous? Not really
48. Are you multi-tasking right now? Yep, and have been all night.
49. Do you think you could handle being in the military? nope.
50. What is your favorite color? Red
51. Have you ever been to Las Vegas? Nope
52. What are you doing today? I made links, cleaned house, made treasuries, etc...
53. Have you ever been gambling? No
54. What’s your pets name? When I have my cat if it's a girl she'll be Sally Sparrow, if it's a boy, Captain Hastings.
55. Do you miss anyone right now? Yes
56. One book you’ve read over and over? The book of Esther, The Shadow of the Bear, and Writing Non-fiction
57. Do you have a favorite cartoon? Teen Titans
58. Last thing you cooked? A hot dog.
59. Last time you were sick? I was kind of sick today.
60. Last person you fell for? :)
61. Do you think anyone will re-post this? I don't know
62. Who are you gonna tag?
Anyone who wants to.

1 comment:

Swidget 1.0 3