Pages

Favorite Quotes

Shayleenb's favorite quotes


"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."— Mark Twain

Monday, January 24, 2011

When the skies are grey

(Even though grey skies don't always depress me...)

Here are the things that almost never fail to cheer me up. :)

Google Talk

Looking at Icons on Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Looking at things on Etsy






Making treasuries on Etsy


Listening to music, specifically Radiohead, The Decemberists, and Blue October

Fluff movies like the High School Musical series, A Cinderella Story, Another Cinderella Story, Doctor Who, Stargate...

Taking quizzes

Color. I am a color addict.

rainbow Pictures, Images and Photos

Going on walks by myself in the rain while listening to the aforementioned music. :P


I didn't think it was that accurate at first but now that I've read it a couple times and now I do think it's pretty accurate...

Anyhow, goodnight!

Love, Shay

1 comment:

  1. I'm an ENFP (Idealist Champion) and it's so accurate that it's almost weird reading it! I'm about half done with the book, Please Understand Me, II.

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0 3