Pages

Favorite Quotes

Shayleenb's favorite quotes


"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."— Mark Twain

Friday, July 2, 2010

This Years Love...

I really am trying to do better about posting and I think it's going a little better. :)

Today I got up, cleaned the house, and then worked a little bit on this embroidering thing I'm making. We'll see how that turns out. :P

Then, some friends came over. :D All the little girls went and watched the High School Musicals and we went downstairs and watched Stargate, the 200th episode. It's a pretty funny one. :) Then we had hamburgers and talked and stuff. It was a very good day. :D

Currently I am very tired, but I wanted to do a quick post just so that I would have done one. :P And then, bed!

I can't believe how quickly the Fourth of July is coming up! Looking back, June seems to have taken no time at all, though it certainly seemed long at the time. The year is half over already...

I'm going to end this short update post with a song. I love David Gray, he makes me think of Portland... This song makes me feel sad and happy at the same time, but mostly sad.



Goodnight to you all!

Much love

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3