Pages

Favorite Quotes

Shayleenb's favorite quotes


"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."— Mark Twain

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 12

Day 12 - A Song From a Band You Hate

Well... last night it was 1 o'clock in the morning. I was sitting at the table with my coffee at my elbow and Irene's ear buds in listening to Radiohead to drown out the terrible noise of the movie the girls were watching...

Camp Rock with the Jonas Brothers.

*shudders*

Unfortunately they were the kind of ear buds that really hurt my ears so I could only use them for a little while. So after a while I had to take them out. And then... terrible day... I heard the Jonas Brothers sing for the first time.

I don't know what the song was called so I can't really put it up, not that I would want to anyways. :P They are not allowed on my blog.

So, a song from my least favorite band is a song that the Jonas Brothers play in the movie Camp Rock. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3