Pages

Favorite Quotes

Shayleenb's favorite quotes


"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."— Mark Twain

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 2

Day 2 - Your Least Favorite Song

This is sooo much easier.... :P I really hate that song by Miley Cyrus, Climb because whenever I hear it it goes through my head all day long and I don't like Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood. Really? You carve your name into his leather seats? Now he'll just call the police and tell them that his crazy ex wrecked his car....

But my least favorite song is that Lady Ga Ga song Poker Face...... Why? Just why? I do not understand why that woman is so famous. Because she is one of the scariest things to walk the earth?

I am not going to post the video of it here because first of all I am not going to go looking for it on Youtube, second, I would never want to be responsible for someone else listening to it, and thirdly, I do NOT want that on my blog. :P

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I basically hate all those songs too. However, as much as I hate Lady Gaga, and think she's a strangy, her music does have a good beat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe :P I love that we picked the same song :) Did you pick it after you had seen mine? or had you already decided on it beforehand?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I decided on it yesterday. :P That song gives me the creeps. And the fact that it does have a good beat actually makes it worse....

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0 3