Pages

Favorite Quotes

Shayleenb's favorite quotes


"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."— Mark Twain

Monday, February 28, 2011

A tag. :D

1: Who are your best friends?
Benny, Katy, Scott, Juli, Beka, Nathan, Chris, Bethany, and Suzy

2: what is your favorite food?
Crispy Chicken Sandwich from Burgerville!

3: Go to all of you followers and name the first one that you see:
Daniel

4: What is going on around you?
Someone is playing the piano upstairs, the clothes washer is running, and the cat is asleep on my neck.

5: What is your favorite color?
Usually red. :)

6: Are you in love?
:D Strawberries

7: What is your favorite subject?
When I was still in school, algebra.

8: What do you like best in a guy/girl, looks wise?
Good hair, smile, and eyes. :)

9: If you were stuck on an island for a year, what three things would you bring with you?
Umm... A laptop with wireless access, enough food and water to last me till someone comes to get me, and a book maybe?

10: What are you drinking/eating right now?
Coffee. :)

11: Do you have a bucket list?
I don't know.. :P There are things I want to do.

12: Are you republican or demicrat?
Republican :P

13: What is your favorite thing to blog about?
What ever I'm thinking...

14: What do people say your best feature is right now?
I don't know :P

15: What is the first thing you do when you get your hands on a computer?
Google Talk

16: Name three funny things you thought when you were little:
1) that fruit loops were poisonous.
2) that if I tried hard enough I could fly.
3) I can't think of anything else...


17: If you got three things right now, what would they be?
1) 1,000,000 dollars :P
2) A brand new laptop
3) a crispy chicken sandwich.

18: Do you think anyone will do this tag if you tagged them in it?
I don't know :P

19: Name three random things about yourself:
1) I'm not so random...

20: Is that a moon you see?
what does that mean?

1 comment:

  1. I feel so awkward. I'm the most recent follower on both Elisa's blog and yours. Of course, for awhile I thought I was following your blog but then I realized my name wasn't in the list, and neither was it in Elisa's.

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0 3