Pages

Favorite Quotes

Shayleenb's favorite quotes


"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."— Mark Twain

Friday, December 31, 2010

My feet are cold.

So, it's almost one, I just finished my last piece of chocolate from Christmas, I did an email about a job, and finishing the last bit of my coffee and watching.... High School Musical 3. :P Heheh I know I know... There are a lot of people who would not approve. ;)
But I really do like these movies for their ridiculous cheesy romanticism. :D
"You're on my mind
You're in my heart
It doesn't matter where we are
We'll be all right
Even if we're miles apart
All I want to do
Is be with you, be with you
There's nothing we can't do
I just want to be with you, only you
No matter where it takes us
Nothing can break us apart
You know it's true
Just be with you"
Or...
"Take my hand, take a breath
Pull me close and take one step
Keep your eyes locked on mine
And let the music be your guide...
It's like catching lightning
The chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million
The chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together
We just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance?"
I think they're sweet. :) I like watching them when I'm in a cheesy romance sort of mood.
The other thing about these movies is that I feel like they're sort of a glorified highschool, and that also they have the right idea. The whole, all in this together thing. Their problem though is that they're looking in the wrong place. Highschool only lasts four years. What you need is a community like that that will last your whole life. It's really just an echo of a Church community. :)
I've spent the last two days at the Church cleaning it. I really actually enjoy working at the Church. I know it so well, second only to my own house. :) It's like a second home. Plus it's really quite. I mean, I can go several hours with out seeing anyone when I'm there working. So weird...
But I think I'm going to work tomorrow so I should probably finish the movie some other time. :P
Anyone doing anything interesting for New Years?
Goodnight :) Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3