Pages

Favorite Quotes

Shayleenb's favorite quotes


"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."— Mark Twain

Friday, December 3, 2010

Beka tagged me :)

01. High heels, boots or sneakers? I totally depends on what I'm wearing! I really really want a nice pair of boots though...

02. What time did you get up this morning?
Sixish. :P

03. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls. :)

04. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Harry Potter 7

05. What is your favorite TV show? Doctor Who and Stargate SG-1

06. What do you usually have for breakfast? I don't eat breakfast. :P

07. What is your middle name? Carol

08. What food do you dislike? Split Pea Soup! YUCK!!!

09. What is your favorite CD at the moment? This very moment...? Gah! That's a hard decision... It's usually The Bends by Radiohead though.

10. What characteristic do you despise? I don't know... um... um... um... What is a characteristic anyways?

11. Favorite Clothing? That I own or just any clothing? I really really love coats and jackets.

12. Anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you? Maybe Hawaii or the Indian Islands or Paris or New York...

13. Are you an organized person? It depends on what I'm organizing. I love organizing things but they don't usually stay organized.

14. What is your favorite movie? Right now it's Penelope. :D

15 . What was your most memorable birthday? I think my 13th birthday... But actually it's my birthday right now so I'll wait till after this one to decide. :)

16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Go to bed.

17. Farthest place you are sending this? It's on my blog, so the person who reads it and lives the farthest away. :P

18. Person you expect to send it back first? Anyone who wants to.

19. When is your birthday? Today. :)

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night ALL THE WAY!

21. What is your shoe size? Six-six and a half I think...

22. Do you own any animals? We all own a dog named Hercule. I really want a kitten. If it's a boy he will be Captain Hastings, if a girl, Sally Sparrow.

23. Any news you'd like to share? Nope, nothing interesting yet.

24. What did you want to be when you were really little? An actress. On Broadway.

25. What is your favorite flower? Depends on my mood again, usually roses though.

26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Today. :D

27. Do you wish upon stars? Oh yes.

28. What is one thing you want to accomplish in 2010? I only have a month left... Maybe make five hundred dollars? I don't know. :P

29. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I haz no clue.

30. How is the weather right now? Cold.

31. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Mom, she wanted to know what she should get Forrest and Elisa for Christmas.

32. Favorite soft drink? Coke of course. :P

33. Favorite restaurant? I don't go to many restaurants... Burgerville I guess. :P

34. Hair color? Blond

35. What was your favorite toy as a child? I don't remember having a favorite toy... We played make believe games mostly I think. Didn't really use toys too much. Legos maybe.

36. Summer or winter? Right now, winter. :)

37. Chocolate or vanilla? Depends on what it is. :P Ice cream, totally vanilla.

38. Coffee or tea? COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tea is nasty. :P

39. Boy, do I wish I was still? Still what? What?? WHAT?????? Still young? If that's what it is, then NO.

40. Do you want your friends to email you back? I didn't email it, but I do want them to do their own!

41. When was the last time you cried? I'm not sure... Oh, right! In Tangled last night. I almost always cry in movies. :P

42. What is under your bed? Fiona.

43. If you could have dinner with anyone (alive or passed on) this year who would it be? My best friend.

44. What are you afraid of? Being alone, people that I love dying.

45. Salty or sweet? Both!

46. Favorite month of the year? December and June. December has Christmas! June has Family Camp. :)

47. Camping or Hotel? Hotel. I'm not a huge fan of camping. :P

48. Favorite day of the week? Sunday!!!! :D

49. Beach or swimming pool? Eh... What am I doing? I don't swim at the beach, it's waaay too cold. For swimming I take a swimming pool. Or better yet, how about a hot tub! If it's to hang out with friends though, the beach.

I tag
Beka
Hadley
Forrest
Elisa
Benny
Nathan
Chris
Scott
Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3