Pages

Favorite Quotes

Shayleenb's favorite quotes


"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."— Mark Twain

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Today...

Oh am I tired...

I was up at 6:30 today!!! So early for me...
Why was I up at that horrible early time??? I got up so I could go to work today with Papa. He's currently doing a roofing job and I went with him today to help. I used to go all the time when I was little but it had been a really long time since the last one.
It was Papa, Forrest, Irene, Fiona, Scott and me there.

So I spent about six hours on a roof today. :) Pulled piles and piles of shingles, almost fell off three times, picked up nails and staples, ate six pieces of pizza, dumped all the shingles into a dumpster, drank two cokes, and thoroughly abused my hands. They're pretty sore right now. And I'm going again tomorrow and I have to be up by six!!!!! Blaaah...

After we were done working we all came back home and Scott and I sat and talked for a while outside, then we ate dinner, and then Forrest, Scott, and I played a couple rounds of Halo. :D I almost beat Forrest twice... :P And Scott did very very well considering that this was pretty much his second time playing and his first playing Halo Reach. Then Papa, Scott, and Forrest played a round and I laughed so hard my ribcage hurt. They were nuts! :D

Then Scott had to go so after making more coffee we watched three episodes of Doctor Who. We're going through all the seasons again. We finished season two tonight. I love that last episode... It makes me cry every single time but there are so many awesome quotes!

Cyber Leader: Daleks, be warned. You have declared war upon the Cybermen.
Dalek Leader: This is not war - this is pest control!
Cyber Leader: We have five million Cybermen. How many are you?
Dalek Leader: Four.
Cyber Leader: You would destroy the Cybermen with four Daleks?
Dalek Leader: We would destroy the Cybermen with one Dalek! You superior in only one respect.
Cyber Leader: What is that?
Dalek Leader: You are better at dying.

Cyberman: Our technology is compatible; although your design is less elegant.
Dalek: Daleks have no concept of elegance!
Cyberman: This is obvious.

It kind of loses something though when it's not in their voices... They both have such awesome voices!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3