Pages

Favorite Quotes

Shayleenb's favorite quotes


"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."— Mark Twain

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Reformation Day

Last Sunday was Halloween. Or, if you're like me, it was Reformation Day. :D


That costume was awesome. :D Nathan as The Doctor. He even had the sonic screwdriver :D

Our Church has a Reformation Day celebration every year. Someone does a talk, the choir sings, there's food, and there are booths with games in all the classrooms.
This year I ran the scavenger hunt booth with one of my very good friends. It's kind of a boring booth to run but it was still a good night mostly.

I really wish I had a camera so that I could have taken pictures of some of the really awesome costumes. Bryan went in a full suit of armor that he'd made himself. :D Pretty amazing.

But since I don't I will just end this post. I think next year's Reformation Day will be even better. I certainly hope to have a camera by then. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3