I'm entering a giveaway at Below the Plateau! Looks like fun! :D
1. Ring! Ring! You receive a phone call from a national sweepstakes organization saying that you have won a life-time supply of your favorite beverage!! What would that drink be?
Coffee of course! Which reminds me... I want some...
Ahh... that's better. :)
2. If you could live in a Jane Austen novel, which book would you pick? What character would you be?
I think that would have to be Mansfield Park. I really don't know who I'm most like, but I think it's either Catherine from Northanger Abbey or Fanny from Mansfield Park. I would prefer to be Fanny... :P
3. What is your theme song, that favorite song that absolutely matches you?
I'm not sure... What is it?
4. You are trapped on a deserted island. Your only supplies are the clothes you have on, and a box with five things in it. What are those five things?
1. My bestest friend. :D (it's a very large box)
2. Phone to call someone
4. Swimsuit (I love swimming) :D There'd better not be sharks...
5. A zune! (with headphones) :D Of course full of music and stuff
5. Chocolate or Caramel?
How about both? Half and half?
6. Vacation! If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
7. If forced to do one of the two, which would you do: sky diving or scuba diving? Why?
Like I said before, I love swimming! Besides, you could be there longer and there's much more to see.
8. Favorite TV show, and why?
Doctor Who!!!!!!!!!! It's just the best show ever.
9. Are you a coffee and donuts sorta lady, or a tea and scones type of gal?
Coffee and donuts. I don't like scones or tea. Though I have been known to drink caffeinated tea when times were desperate and there was no coffee to be had...
10.The time machine has finally been created, and you are the first to be able to use it! What era would you travel too?
Either 10 years into the future, or to the 1950's which I LOVE. White Christmas, one of my all time favorite movies was made in 1954.
11. What is the last movie you watched?
The Maiden Heist. It was rather amusing.
12. Ding-dong!!! Your favorite actor/singer/celebrity is at your front door! Who would it be?
I really would rather not meet any of my favorite actors... I would be too afraid that they would be nothing like I would like them to be. Cary Grant is a pretty safe bet though. My Grandma met him and said that he was just like the way he is in his movies. :D
13. What was your absolute favorite toy as a baby?
I really didn't have a favorite toy that I can remember... Forrest and I played lots of pretend games.
14. What types of blogs do your like best? (examples: DIY, cooking, journal, ect.)
I like all kinds of blogs. :)
15. What is your favorite Bible verse, your "life verse?"
1. To the Chief Musician. A Contemplation of the sons of Korah. AS the deer pants for the water brooks, So pants my soul for You, O God.
2. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When shall I come and appear before God?
3. My tears have been my food day and night, While they continually say to me, "Where is your God?"
4. When I remember these things, I pour out my soul within me. For I used to go with the multitude; I went with them to the house of God, With the voice of joy and praise, With a multitude that kept a pilgrim feast.
5. Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him For the help of His countenance.
6. O my God, my soul is cast down within me; Therefore I will remember You from the land of the Jordan, And from the heights of Hermon, From the Hill MIzar.
7. Deep calls unto deep at the noise of Your waterfalls; All Your waves and billows have gone over me.
8. The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime, And in the night His song shall be with me— A prayer to the God of my life.
9. I will say to God my Rock, "Why have You forgotten me? Why do I go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?"
10. As with a breaking of my bones, My enemies reproach me, While they say to me all day long, "Where is your God?"
11. Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; For I shall yet praise Him, The help of my countenance and my God.
There is just something about that chapter...