Pages

Favorite Quotes

Shayleenb's favorite quotes


"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."— Mark Twain

Friday, August 27, 2010

Family Camp Pictures

Heh I know June was a loong time ago, but only today did I find all the things I needed to put pictures on the computer. :P

Nathan, I can't believe I actually got a picture of him. :P

Rebekah and Gilma, we all went to the beach to get our feet wet. :)

Sam and Andy

Bethany and Ellen

Bethany doesn't like her picture being taken... :P

Anna and Suzy :)

The warm ups for the very cool basketball game. :D




Noelle's first time on the beach! She didn't really know what to make of the sand at first. She was so cute :D

Joseph actually didn't really know what it was either. :P

Joseph and Hannah who got married soon before this. :)

My bro Scott teaching us ignorant peoples how to dance.





The Twin Rocks :)


A very typical picture of Irene.


It didn't take Noelle too long to catch onto sand. :D



And here's the video of my favorite act at Talent Night. :D



Sorry the quality and sound isn't very good. :P

1 comment:

Swidget 1.0 3