Pages

Favorite Quotes

Shayleenb's favorite quotes


"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."— Mark Twain

Friday, August 13, 2010

Burnt...

It's been a long time since I've done a real post. :P I've been so tired lately, and most of my evening time is taken up with emails. :P And I think I'm out of excuses...

And I can't really remember what I've done lately...

:P

Last Sunday we went to a friend's eighteenth birthday party and played lots and lots of Spoons. :D I love that game...

I don't think we really did anything else this week... Did I? I have a mind like a sieve... I kind of wonder what I'll be like when I'm old... :P A little scary. I think that's why I save everything. Journals, Family Camp schedules, Talent Night handouts, letters, Christmas letters, pictures... Because I have trouble remembering things otherwise. I did recently clean out a whole bunch of that kind of stuff though.

But, I am getting very sidetracked. :P

I was sick on Wednesday and Thursday so I stayed in bed and watched Stargate all day. :P I love that show...

Then today I took care of our garage sale aaalll day long. So I have a horrible sunburn now... I am bright red. :P It was a very long and tiring day. The one bright bit was when a friend stopped by for a couple minutes to say hi. :)

Oh, right! I forgot the Jubilee... How could I forget that? :P It was wonderful. :) There was music, and food, and dancing. I loved it. Especially the dancing. :D

I am so ridiculously tired now! And I'm doing the garage sale again tomorrow, so goodnight!

Love, Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3