Pages

Favorite Quotes

Shayleenb's favorite quotes


"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."— Mark Twain

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What a Girl Wants...

I really really am going to try and post more! Honestly, cross my heart and hope to die.
I'm still thinking about changing my blog's name, but I haven't come up with anything yet...

Today, while sewing, I watched What a Girl Wants. It had been coming up on my netflix recommendations for a while, but I didn't really think it looked any good. But Suzy told me I should watch it last week, so... :)

I actually really enjoyed it. The main girl and her boy friend were pretty bad actors, but Colin Firth was in it. :D That made up for it I think.
The plot was different really, and pretty cute.


Anyways, what do you think of the new blog style?

It's late and I'm tired, so goodnight all!

Heaps of love!

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3