Pages

Favorite Quotes

Shayleenb's favorite quotes


"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."— Mark Twain

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I am happy. :D



You Are a Feminine Beauty!



You make any guy feel like a man, simply by standing next to him

You have a classic womanly appeal - and you've got a look for every occasion

This doesn't mean that you can't kick back in (designer) jeans and sneakers

You just prefer to be girly and sweet as often as possible

What Type of Beauty Are You?

:) I like that...

Mama and I went to the store today to find me a pair or black pants and a white blouse. Forrest and I are being waiters at our Church's school's dinner theater next month. And since they're doing Hello Dolly this year the waiters are doing a short song in part of the play. :) It should be very interesting... :D I'm really really looking forward to it. We did it last year too and it was one of the best things I'd seen all year. :D I'm serving as a waiter for both night and I bought a ticket for the tea matinee.

These next few weeks are going to be very busy and fun. :D Hopefully tomorrow Forrest and I have a couple friends coming over. Tuesday is a dinner theater practice, Wednesday choir, Thursday is a wedding rehearsal for Joseph and Hannah, (I'm in the choir and the choir is singing for the wedding.) Friday is the wedding and I'm going to help set up for it too. Happiness :D

Anyways... I don't think I had anything else to say... :)

Love you!

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3