Pages

Favorite Quotes

Shayleenb's favorite quotes


"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."— Mark Twain

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Yesterday...

I got a haircut :) The most drastic haircut yet. Well, I've only had two so I guess it's not that drastic, it just seems that way for me. :) It now gets as short as my chin, it's longer in the back. Every time her scissors clipped, I cringed. :P But I had to cut it short because it was just getting way too frizzy and bleh.

When I got home Forrest came running up to me saying he had met Sophie from Leverage. I didn't believe him at first, but I found out they were filming at the high school a couple blocks from our house. So I saw Sophie, Nate and Parker, all from Leverage. I didn't see Hardison or Elliot, but the other kids saw Hardison and got all their autographs.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I can't wait till the next season comes out, it would be really cool if we could recognize some of the scenes. :D

Later I played chess with a friend and beat him once, *gasp choke* :D And then it was time for choir. It was on the whole a very satisfying day. :)

I just finished reading a few books, The Fairie Queene and Eclipse and I'm in the middle of Rebecca. The Fairie Queene is a poem by Edmund Spencer about St. George. I really enjoyed it, and it was very interesting. But I decided I like Sir Gawain better. :) Eclipse is, of course, the third book in the Twilight series. I probably shouldn't enjoy them as much as I do, but they are among my top favorite books. :) And I cried at the ending... *sigh* I really don't like the Bella in the movies, but I can identify with her in the books. Especially in the second book, New Moon, I can easily understand the way she thinks.
Rebecca by Daphne DuMaurier, which I'm reading currently, is I guess a sort of suspence romance novel. It's one of my favorite books ever and I re-read it all the time. It's sad and kind of depressing, but I love it.

Love you!

Shayleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3