Pages

Favorite Quotes

Shayleenb's favorite quotes


"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."— Mark Twain

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Music tag

PUT YOUR iPOD ON SHUFFLE AND PRESS FW FOR EACH QUESTION. USE THE SONG NAME TO ANSWER THE QUESTION....

1. How am I feeling today? Hallelujah--Phil Keaggy

2. Will I get far in life? Scenic World--Beirut
When I feel alive
I try to imagine a careless life
A scenic world where the sunsets are all
Breathtaking

Huh...

3. How do my friends see me? Past in Present--Feist

4. Where will I get Married? The Cliffs of Insanity--Princess Bride soundtrack
Ha! :D

5. What is my best friend's theme song? Step by Step--Rich Mullins
I will seek You in the morning
And I will learn to walk in Your ways
And step by step You'll lead me
And I will follow You all of my days

:)

6. What is the story of my life? Looking For Angels--Skillet

7. What is/was highschool like? Bury Me Beneath the Weeping Willow Tree--Knott Bros.
Ugh :P

8. How can I get ahead in life? Every time You Say Goodbye--Alison Krauss

9. What is the best thing about me? Crown of Love--Arcade Fire
I have too many depressing songs...

10. How is today going to be? Teardrops Will Kiss the Morning Dew--Alison Krauss
Seriously?!?

11. What is in store for this weekend? Green Eyes--Coldplay

12. What song describes my parents? Telephone Line--ELO
Not right... I wonder if there is a song to describe my awesome parents... <3

13. How is my life going? Lonely Day--Phantom Planet
Even though the sun is shining down on me
And I should feel about as happy as can be
I just got here and I already want to leave
It's gonna be a lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely day
It's gonna be a lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely day
It's gonna be a lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely day

Everybody knows that something's wrong
But nobody knows what's going on
We all sing the same old song
When you want it all to go away
It's shaping up to be a lonely day

sigh...

14. What song will they play at my funeral? Photograph--Nickelback
It's hard to say it
Time to say it
Goodbye, goodbye.
Every memory of walking out the front door,
I found the photo of the friend I was looking for.
It's hard to say it
Time to say it
Goodbye, goodbye


15. How does the world see me? It's the End of the World as We Know It--R.E.M
Huh...

16. Will I have a happy life? Letting the Cables Sleep--Bush
You in the dark
You in the pain
You on the run
Living a hell
Living your ghost
Living your end
Never seem to get in the place that I belong
Don't wanna lose the time
Lose the time to come
Whatever you say it's alright
Whatever you do it's all good
Whatever you say it's alright
Silence is not the way
We need to talk about it
If heaven is on the way
If heaven is on the way

That doesn't sound too good...

17. What do my friends really think of me? Innocent--Fuel

18. What should I do with my life? White Flag--Dido
I really need some happy songs...

19. What is some good advice for me? Save Me--Remy Zero

20. How will I be remembered? Strawberry Swing--Coldplay

21. What is my signature dancing song? Campus--Vampire Weekend

22. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Will You Be Leaving--Alison Krauss

23. What best describes my personality? Danny Diamond--Squirrel Nut Zippers

24. What do I like in a guy? Muscle Museum--Muse
HAHAHA :P Not really...

25. What is my motto? Trouble--Coldplay

26. What do I think about often? Ego Tripping at the Gates of Hell--The Flaming Lips
Ohhh kaay...

27. What do I want to be when I grow up? Square One--Colplay

28. What do I think of my best friend? Yes--Colplay
Too much Coldplay now :P

29. What do I think when I see the person I like? On and on and on--Wilco

30. What song will I dance to at my wedding? We Will Rock You--Queen

31. What is my biggest secret? Airbag--Radiohead

I think a lot of those didn't work right.... Oh well :P I like these kinds of tags. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3