Pages

Favorite Quotes

Shayleenb's favorite quotes


"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."— Mark Twain

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday

*sigh* again... My feet ache. I went to the grocery outlet and back and then to the library and back today.

I got a Charlie Brown comic book at the library. I never really liked Charlie brown very much, but I watched the Christmas one this year and liked it. :) I've always thought it was really depressing how he wants to talk to that little red haired girl and never did...

In choir we are working on the hardest one yet... :P I really really really really really really really want voice lessons again......

I just recently burned all my radiohead cds that a friend gave me and I've been going to sleep to The Bends all week.


I love this cd more and more every time I hear it. My favorites on it, I think, are Bullet Proof... I wish I was, Black Star, and Street Spirit fade out.

I'm very tired, but I don't want to go to bed...

On Friday there is a Graduation/Engagement party for a couple at Church, and I'm really looking forward to that. :) But it's only Wednesday and I have a feeling that Thursday is going to be a very long day...

*sigh*....

I'm not supposed to get on Google talk in the evenings but I really want to! Blah......

*sigh* .... again...

I can't think of anything else to say, so maybe I'll just go sit lie in bed and not sleep for an hour or two... BLAH

Shayleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3